https://vegangal.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Kokomo-Toast_2.jpg 300 605 Jill Keb https://www.vegangal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/vegangal-logo-1.png Jill Keb2021-01-24 16:27:572021-01-24 16:30:20Kokomo Toast
Rachel & Hailey's grandparents had come up with this one. They live in Kokomo Indiana, hence the name. My children always liked this and requested it often. This is one of the reasons that my food processor was never too far away in my kitchen!
- Food processor or grater
- 2 slices toast
- 2 Tbsp nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 apple, shredded OR use strawberries
- Using the shredding blade of a food processor, add fruit of choice or shred or mince by hand
- Spread nut butter on warm toast
- Add fruit and syrup and eat immediately with a knife and fork
We usually used apples for this recipe but the options are endless. Strawberries were used in the photo above.